The Washington County Riverboat Foundation (WCRF) is pleased to announce 22 grants totaling $798,595 in Spring 2016 awards through its Competitive Grant program. Applications were due April 8, 2016 for this round of grants.
- Grant Fund Descriptions
- Grant Application Guidelines
- Grant Applications
- Mini Grant Application
- About Us
- Grant Awards
- Photos - Spring 2013 Grant Winners
- Photos - Fall 2013 Grant Winners
- Photos - Spring 2014 Grant Winners
- Photos - Fall 2014 Grant Winners
- Photos-Spring 2015 Grant Winners
- Photos - Fall 2015 Grant Winners
Washington County Riverboat Foundation 2016 Mini Grant Applications are now available. Mini Grants applications are limited to a maximum of $2,000. WCRF will give out up to $100,000 in Mini Grants this grant cycle. Mini Grants are catered to small non-profit organizations who would like to do a special project. Applications are due in our office by 5:00pm on Wednesday, June 22, 2016. Click Here for the guidelines and the application.
Grant Applications are due in our office by 5:00pm on April 6, 2016 . Some things that it will be helpful to remember in the process are:
- Submit your application as early as possible. By doing this we have a chance to look over your application for any errors or missing documentation. Any Applications that are received before April 1 will be reviewed for errors. Applications with errors received after April 1 may not be accepted.
- Only attach tax documents, Certificate of Standing, and IRS Non-profit determination letter to the original not the copies
- If you are submitting a resolution from a governing body (schools, government) only attach it to the original.
- Staple all applications. No paper clips, etc.
- Remember the application should be in its original form. (No colored paper, plastic covers, folders, or cover sheets. Do not reformat this application form.
- Submit 1 original and 15 copies for a total of 16 applications
- When submitting an electronic copy do it in Microsoft Word format.
- If you have any questions or problems contact us either by phone or email.
The Washington County Riverboat Foundation (WCRF) is pleased to announce that the applications for the Spring Grants are now available. The WCRF would advise all applicants to review the guidelines before filing their application as some procedures have changed. The deadline for this period's application is 5:00pm on April 6, 2016.
Applications that are received before April 1st will be reviewed for any errors. Applications with errors received after April 1st may not be accepted.
To view applications and guidelines Click Here.
The Washington County Riverboat Foundation (WCRF) is pleased to announce 28 grants totaling $3,890,269 in Fall 2015 awards through its Competitive Grant program. Applications were due October 7, 2015 for this round of grants.