- Submit your application as early as possible. By doing this we have a chance to look over your application for any errors or missing documentation. Any Applications that are received before April 1 will be reviewed for errors. Applications with errors received after April 1 may not be accepted.
- Only attached tax documents, Certificate of Standing, and IRS Non-profit determination letter to the original not the copies
- If you are submitting a resolution from a governing body (schools, government) only attach it to the original.
- Staple all applications. No paper clips, etc.
- Remember the application should be in its original form. (No colored paper, plastic covers, folders, or cover sheets. Do not reformat this application form.
- Remember its 15 copies and 1 original for a total of 16 applications
- When submitting an electronic copy do it in word format.
- If you have any questions or problems contact us either by phone or email.
Grant Applications are due in our office by 5:00pm on April 10, 2014 . Some things that it will be helpful to remember in the process are: